Monday, December 20, 2010

Owner Blog

This is me. The owner of this blog. My real name is Skyler. My surname is Sim. I think you will find my name funny but this is really my name. If you think my name is funny or weird, then please follow me and be my follower. I would be grateful if you would be my follower and post a comment on my blog at least. I know I am like a chatterbox as I write 3 posts in 1 day. When you come, please invite your family and friends to come and be one of my follower too. Ask them to post a comment at least or as many comments as you lke. If yu like, you could ask them to email me some pictures at skylersim.rocketmail@blogger.com. Or you want, you can visit hoekiki's blog at hoekiki.blogspot.com. This 2 options are optional. If you don't want to choose to do any of them, it's still ok. It's fine if you don't choose any of the 2 choices. But if you really want to help me, then please choose one of the choices. Thanks you for the all the time you made to read this Blog. Thank you. I am really grateful for you.Bye!!!
Cheers,
Skyler Sim

1 comment: